Cabana Remodel Project
Order your engraved brick here
Check out the FAQ
SITE PLANS AND ELEVATIONS
Fiesta Gardens Homes Association
UPDATES: October 4, 2023
Thank you to Steve Stanovcak for the updates and details as this has been a painful process like most construction projects. Unfortunately, we do not have a confirmed final completion date. But we aim to keep you updated.
- The porta-potty is gone. Yay!
- More noticeable landscaping has started taking place. Some of the trees and Toro sprinkler equipment have not arrived but are expected this coming week.
- The completion of the PG&E hookup. We are at PG&E’s mercy. PG&E anchor was set last Sunday (10/1) for the new pole that was installed. PG&E can come and finish hooking up power. No date as of today when this will happen, as we are at their mercy.
- 1 water heater is on back order which was supposed to arrive 2 weeks ago.
- An electrical panel upgrade in the pool pump room is still being evaluated.
- Fire alarm and fire sprinkler system electrical connections were made on Friday (9/29). These items can not get signed off until we have power.
- AT&T was on site Friday and made phone and internet connections.
- There are many items on the interior that still need to take place including painting, Sheetrock work, installing appliances .
- Gate hardware for the front gate and gates that separate the pool along with painting of the fences.
We are getting close and can see a light at the end of the tunnel.